- VOC Emissions from painted building materails.
- Indoor secondary emissions
- Sustainable building technologies (Solar energy, ventilation, building envelope, etc.)
- Natural ventilation of square vertical channel subjected to uniform heat flux. Chinese NSF, 620K, 2017-2020
- Roadmap for full scale deployment of RE in buildings in Changjiang River region.150K Euro, funded by REEEP, 2011-2012
- Modeling of emission from wet paints. National Natural Science Foundation, 200K, 2011-2013
- Paint films in the VOC emissions from paints, Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation, 60K, 2011-2013
- Impact of NO2 on the secondary indoor pollution induced by ozone oxidizing building materails. 2010－2012,36K, Funded by the Department of Education.
- Indoor secondary emission caused by the gas-cooking activities. 2011-2013, 40K, Funded by the Department of Education.
- Undergraduate, Equipment for Buildings (with Dr. Chen Fei). Fall and Winter Sessions.
- Graduate. Building simulations. Summer session.
Undergraduate students are wecome to participate into my research on secondary emissions and natural building ventilation through the platform of SRTP projects.
office: Department of Architecture, Yue Ya Lou 405B,