LI ZILONG Ph.D.
| Doctoral supervisor
387 Ocean Science Building, Zhejiang University-Zhoushan Campus 1# Zheda Road, Zhousan 316021, P.R.China
- · Spatial-temporal distribution and magmatic evolution and mineralization of large igneous provinces in the world
- · HT-UHT and HP-UHP and LTHP metamorphism,magmatism and tectonic evolution in oceanic subduction zones and within-plate tectonic setting in East Asia
- · Fluid roles in rocks and ores and deep geological process
- · Sea-floor geological characteristics and formation mechanism such of a natural gas hydrate and sulfide deposit
- · Evaluation system building of the geotourism, and global and national geoparks (including national parks)